Terms & Conditions
Basic Terms and Conditions
1. Strategy Graph starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment.
2. Additional services come at additional fees, based on our hourly rates.
3. If a payment is not processed on time, a late fee of $15 per day is added to the bill and the project can be put on hold or canceled at Strategy Graph’s whole discretion. If the project is not canceled, it is Strategy Graph’s whole discretion to decide when to resume work on the project once the late payment and the late fees are processed.
4. Delays in project completion may occur when:
- There is a delay in any payments
- The client requests further work, including changes in the scope, design, structure, or content of the project
- The client purchases an additional service related to the project
- There is a delay in the receipt of any materials from the client
Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at Strategy Graph’s discretion.
5. Strategy Graph will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or requests that lie beyond the scope of Strategy Graph’s offer of services to its client. It is Strategy Graph’s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client. In other words, Strategy Graph will make all the necessary efforts to satisfy the client within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to Strategy Graph’s understanding.
6. Once a client of Strategy Graph, you authorize Strategy Graph to charge the payment method you submitted for all the invoices generated for the services rendered by Strategy Graph. In order to change your payment method, simply contact Strategy Graph prior to your payment’s due date.
7. The term “update session” means about 2 hours worth of work on an existing website, designed and coded by Strategy Graph. It is Strategy Graph’s whole discretion to judge whether or not a request represents 2 hours worth of work.
8. It is important to understand that we cannot make our project resources available to a project indefinitely as we have other obligations. If a project stalls or a client becomes unresponsive for more than 3 weeks, the project will become “inactive” and a reengagement fee of 15% of the total project cost will be assessed upon reinitiating the project. If there is no meaningful activity for 3 months the project may be terminated without refund.
9. All payments are final. It is Strategy Graph’s policy that no refunds will be made.
About credit cards data processing
10. Please keep in mind that for security reasons, Strategy Graph always:
- Prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline.
- Hires the services of reliable third party companies to manage credit card information and payment gateway secured encryptions for the websites of its clients. Such companies charge fees per transaction and/or fees per month for which the client is responsible. Most such companies offer various fee plans to best suit the needs of the client’s business depending on the volume of the client’s online transactions.
About Strategy Graph’s web design projects
11. Strategy Graph doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. Strategy Graph has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon. Strategy Graph doesn’t serve as consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found in their websites.
12. Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and Strategy Graph will not be held responsible for them.
13. A small sign stating “Website Design by Strategy Graph” will be added at the bottom of every web page created (programmed or designed) by Strategy Graph.
14. Strategy Graph may, at his sole discretion, choose to showcase on its website projects the Strategy Graph has worked on, or is working on, including screenshots, a link to the live website, a summary of Strategy Graph role in regards to the project, etc. The client must understand and agree that we are in no way committed to displaying, or linking to, their website(s) or online project(s) on our website, but that we may choose to do so, at our sole discretion.
19. Strategy Graph may offer 6 months free web hosting and domain name registration to its clients. The 6 month period is calculated from the date the project start and not when the project is completed. Following the 3 month period, hosting fees must be paid unless the client requests the cancellation of the hosting plan. Failure to pay in a timely manner for the hosting service can result in a late fee of 50% per week and in the cancellation of the hosting plan.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.